Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pretty in Blue

Pretty in Blue-Thanks Erin


What a great find!! Talk about Luck!!! My awesome mother found this at a "trade days" in my hometown for a song. I ran home with it and needed a model, so I called my daughter who is home from college this weekend and luckily she brought her friend along because she was a perfect fit. I had to do a little "editing" and cut off the poor girls head and feet, since she was not prepared for a photo shoot.

I may not be able to wear this, but its hanging on my door now and I am admiring it from here.

This reminds me of a scene from Pretty In Pink, when Iona is wearing that pink prom dress with her hair in a bouffant and she is slow dancing with Andie to "Cherish".  
Andie: Well, not nothing. I mean, I kissed him...
Iona: Anywhere interesting?

One of my favorite movies of all time: Pretty in Pink!!
Pretty In Pink-One of my favorite scenes
That reminds me, I saw an incredible "Japan" jacket simular to Andies in this picture. I may need to get it soon!!

Applause, Applause, APPLAUSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment