Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BHLDN- NEW Anthropologie Bridal

BHLDN belongs to the Anthropologie family and was launched on Valentines Day 2011

 First of all.........What does BHLDN Mean??
Ribboned Silk Gown $1600
"According to the website.....
Cascading Goddess Gown $1600
An understated word with significant meaning charmed us. And so began, BHLDN.

Inspired by the Dutch word for “to keep,” as well as countless tales from family and friends of the extraordinary weddings they’d been part of, we began dreaming up something new."
...........................................
Ok, Ok, I get it, dreamy old timey, antique-ey, creamy wedding stuff. I find the bridal  gowns pretty, simple and romantic.

Maybe they look better in person?? IDK??







These dresses could use some Retreauxgirl Repurposed Jewelry................Am I right??










 But I did fall in love with a few dresses and accessories
Primrose Bolero $220

Petal Panes Bolero $180

Adorned Bolero $180


Dita Von Tesse will own these! I know it!! $480

Does this have an ankle strap?? IDK? But i like them $370

I wish these were black and white!  $340



OH! And this little number is adorable........................
Gin Fizz Shift $450
 And this little number.............
  Citrine Rose Peplum Dress
$650.00
Too bad I don't know anyone planning a wedding?? Or do I??

1 comment:

  1. i definitely was charmed by this site and a few of the dresses too.

    ReplyDelete