Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank You!

In case you were wondering I am still here.

Thankfully I am busy filling orders, packing and shipping

Thankfully I am busy shopping, wrapping and decking the halls

Thankfully I am alive and well

I lost a good friend this year and as I type what I am thankful for,  I should add that I am thankful for having known my buddy Keith for over 25 years, I am thankful for having the opportunity to re-connect with him the past 3 years during his courageous battle with cancer. He made me laugh. He made me cry. Most importantly he helped me appreciate the life I have.

He told me I should never let go of my dream. My dream of designing and creating my repurposed jewelry. Something that brings me great joy, peace and happiness, because you never know when your time is up, and you should live every day to the fullest, embrace your loved ones, and be thankful. 

Keith was an Entertainer, even back in High School he made us all laugh and entertained us throughout our days there. He chased his dream all the way to California and worked in the entertainment and gaming industry for the past 25 years. Even though he never 'made it' in the sense of being a successful actor or performer, I truly believe that Keith found 'heaven on earth' as he called it, living a great life with his lovely wife and precious daughters who adored him.

I am positive that he is telling jokes to all the angels in heaven and they are laughing until they cry.....




I made this piece in his memory and donated all money collected to Colon Cancer Alliance ccalliance.org.


Rest In Peace my sweet friend

1989

Thank YOU!


2010

~Leslie  aka...Kibby-doh

No comments:

Post a Comment