Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

We are one excited household, here in little ole Nederland Texas. Our sweet Cassidy has so much Christmas Spirit in her little heart you can't help but feel it yourself.

I hope that everyone reading this has a magical day and that you enjoy your time with your family and friends............
               Merry Christmas Everyone!!

This is Elfie- He wrapped our tree last night

Another picture of Elfies handiwork

Elfie took a bath in marshmallows

Elfie hanging with his friends

The kids handmade ornaments- my prized possessions

I made this one while pregnant with my oldest, now 20

I am the middle child

My little babies are now 18 and 20

I made this!
I try to pass on that magic to my children, Although i have two older kids, they help me now with making sure that their little sister has a good time, and that she is behaving because Santa is watching
I love my little tree, but I think we will need a bigger one next year : )

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Leslie from Elaine and Betsy of Sisters Treasures. I love your little elf, especially taking a marshmallow bath (now who wouldn't want to do that? lol). Your tree and the special ornaments are beautiful. Blessings to you and your family this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main ingredient in magic mushrooms is psilocybin, which have chemical compositions such as 4-phosphoryloxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine. Magic mushrooms chocolate bar, it is a classification of the psychedelic family which is a renowned group of hallucinogenic drugs. The main story of how this Psilocybin actually becomes a real-time consideration is interesting. It has been used for brain-related disorders with great success. Research has shown that long ago people thought of it as a brain changing drug. Its physical effects include altering the way your brain behaves and adapts to certain stresses. There is a common misconception that these psychedelic effects are short term. Research has shown that even after you stop using Psilocybin, the changes in your brain is long term.

    ReplyDelete