Saturday, October 26, 2013

Creative Block

Ask anyone who creates art, or jewelry or anything really,creativity is something you cannot "schedule" or "make time for". It is something that just comes when it is good and ready. Which I have to say is very inconvenient. As someone who is a typical Virgo, someone who has to plan everything. As soon as I open my eyes in the morning, I am already planning my day, be it work, kids, school, dinner, family,, create?? when will I fit that in? So I just do my best and hope that when i get a moment with the house to myself (apparently i cannot create with noise in the house.....go figure)

Well my black cloud has finally lifted and i created these two pieces this morning.........


I am really excited about how beautifully they turned out.............They are available on my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/RetreauxgirlRepurposedJewelry

Hugs,

~Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment