Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm in a store and I'm singing


 "I'm in a store and I'm singing, I'm in a store and I'm singing" is one of my favorite quotes from the movie "Elf" which is in #1 Favorite Christmas Movie EVER. Anyone who knows me, knows that I could recite this movie.
 Today I was in a store and I was singing. I was in CAVE Interiors, Antique and Design Company in the Mildred Building, and my jewelry can now be found for sale at this lovely and super awesome store.

Trisha Duhe, Partner at Cave, saw my jewelry last week during the Merchant Soiree held at Chula Vista. She had some really positive feedback about my pieces and wanted to carry them at CAVE. I had known of Trisha and admired her work in the antique community for years, and I knew that she had great style and taste. She is definitely one of a kind.  So I was honored and super excited for the opportunity to be shown in her new store.



 I am in a very good location, adjacent to the front desk. It sparkles in all of the natural light that this building has. Seriously, this store is absolutely stunning. The architecture and history alone is worth the visit, but partner that with all of the glorious antiques and great gift items, and the displays *sigh* are impeccable.

I borrowed a huge frame from Mom and Dad, I blackened it up a bit with some black paint. I made backing out of black velour and used some T pins to hold the jewelry up.


Here are my beautiful pieces of art, in their special frame, ready for sale!! Yay!! Chris, Kim, Big Bertha, Amanda and Angela are all there.

I am disappointed in how the pictures came out, because believe me, it looks alot better in person.





So get your butt over to CAVE, in the Mildred Building ASAP!!! and see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie!

    Beautiful work! I will have to run over to your shop and see all the treasures you have....thank you for droppin' by Yaya Chique, and I look forward to reading more of your blog! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete