Friday, December 17, 2010

Bad Blogger

I have been a very bad blogger. I have no excuse! I have just been creating jewelry, packing and shipping, shopping, wrapping, cooking like crazy. Really i have been having a great time, and my poor blog has fallen by the waist side. But never fear, I will be back with a vengeance once the holidays are over. 

Tuesday the 21st we will be traveling from one side of Texas to the other. I am excited for a few reasons.
1. Driving from the east end of I-10 to the west sounds like something that would be on a bucket list. Kind of like the Route 66 of Texas. Should be interesting. Bringing my camera and will take pics

2. Spending 6 days with the in-laws- talk about interesting............my husbands family has a totally different dynamic than mine so it takes a little getting used to. But I love them and I am looking forward to catching up.

3. I love El Paso, When we went there for the first time I thought it was some little po dunk town with a tumbleweed traveling down the middle of the road. But El Paso is a beautiful city, the weather is wonderful and my sister in law Karen and her family have a beautiful home.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Talk to you real soon!!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment