Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Forward/Looking Back

After traveling over 1800 miles by car this holiday season, I had a little time to think about the past year and what I wanted from the next, and how I could make changes within to make myself and people in my life happier and healthier.

Looking back I see that by quitting my job and making jewelry brought me happiness beyond words.  I have received great feedback from my jewelry and I want to continue to make it as much as possible. I have met many new friends and I really enjoyed the holidays without the stress and overwhelming overtime of working retail.

Looking Forward I have 3 Simple Resolutions that I believe will bring more happiness, harmony and joy to my life. I love to learn and teach myself new things.

1. Eat Healthier and Learn to Cook!!
2. Buy more Resale and Less Retail
3. Learn Yoga

3 Simple Resolutions that I believe will bring more happiness, harmony and joy to my life. I love to learn and teach myself new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment