Saturday, March 26, 2011

Countdown to Round Top Texas- Day 4

The Soap Lady

I discovered The Soap Lady in Sommerfield Place Field (next to Zapp Field)  in Warrenton Texas about 4 years ago and I have been using her soap ever since.  I love the way this soap makes my skin feel and smell. I have given the bars as gifts numerous times.  Her soap is handmade in Victoria Texas

Here are some great facts
All Soaps are handmade and wrapped in vintage chenille. They all have the same vegetable base-Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Oil & Vitamin E. Most contain goat's milk which is softening to the skin. Not only are they wonderful for your skin, but they smell great too. Soaps lather up well and last unbelievably long! Each bar weighs 5-6 oz. - much larger than most handmade soaps. 
 
Over 50 differnent scents to choose from. Some of my favorites include Gardenia, Patchouli, Magnolia, Orange Patchouli. There is a new one called Almond Sandalwood that I will be trying. I just opened my last bar earlier this week and will be replinishing my supply next week when i stop by her tent, because I can't go to Warrenton and NOT see the Soap Lady!!  For more info go to http://www.thesoaplady.info/
Hugs
~Leslie
Hug

No comments:

Post a Comment