Monday, September 26, 2011

Today's the Big Day!!

Getting ready to hit the road to Round Top Texas to The Prairie to meet Rachel Ashwell, 34 other fabulous bloggers, and have a fabulous lunch provided by Royers Cafe!

I cannot contain my excitement any longer!

I promise to share this with you as soon as I can find some internet access, which is a little difficult in the middle of nowhere..................but if its there, I will find it : )

Plus...........5 days in the scorching Texas heat shopping until we drop with my wonderful momma! and fabulous sister! Watch out Round Top, Percy's girls are on their way.............you have been warned.

Later Gators!
~Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leslie,
    Have a wonderful time and travel safely. Can’t wait to hear all about your blogger luncheon with Rachel Ashwell.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can´t wait to meet up!! Soak it all in and enjoy it!!
    -Heather
    http://buckupbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete